Saturday, June 2, 2007

A flower on the web.

Sometimes you discover wonderful writing in unexpected places -- words so clear and feelings so accessible that it yanks your mind from wherever it may have wandered and focuses your thoughts, for just a moment perhaps, on what someone else wanted to share.

You'll find an example of such writing at the My Tango Year blog. Look for the entry dated Friday, June 1, 2007.

What I'm reading: I haven't started Write. 10 Days to Overcome Writer's Block. Period. Why? Because I write for a living...and I've been writing. For work. Not on my novel. Drat! I did pick up Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris. It's a debut novel about corporate layoffs. I've had it for months and never made much progress, but it's turning out to be an enjoyable bedtime read. Besides, finishing it helps with that Get Organized goal!

No comments: